Layer piece of patterned paper. Apply thin amount of
gesso. Allow to dry completely.
Note: I used a piece of used envelope too.
For easy application, use paint brush. Allow to dry.
HOWTO MAKE YOUR OWN STAMP
Technique learned from our LSS, Clipper Street, Langley. I just simply used foam paper instead of styrofoam plate.
draw your own image too.
salad box. Kitchen finds always works for me *winks*
Apply paint or ink. I used paint.
Stamp the image. And you just created your own stamp!
Note :I used paint too to stamp my journaling.
- paints - Michaels, some paints from Kim stash
- foam paper, gesso - Michaels
- spray ink - Dylusion
- stamps - circle image Fancy Pants
- letter stamps - Recollection
- patterned paper - Crate Paper and used envelope