For our challenge : Cards with quiet space
Here are some of my cards.
stamp image and watercolor pencil,
twigs - free hand drawing using woodgrain patterned paper, then fussycut
- cardstock - watercolor paper, Michaels
- patterned paper - MME
- watercolor pencil - Crayola
- pearls - K&Company
- owl stamp and "owl-ways" - Michaels
- "love you" stamp - Hampton Art
- pens - Sharpie
Prima resist canvas
I used spray ink to see the details.
I used white paint to stamp my sentiment.
- resist canvas - RAK from Heather M
- spray ink - Dylusion, lemon zest
- sentiment - Hampton Art
- pearls, paints - Michaels
- sentiments - Hampton Art
check Scraps of Ribbons for details
check Thinking of You Bicycle Card for details
To enter your creation, Add your link below. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thank you so much for dropping by and hope to see you again.