Sketch by Sue Sykes
Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine
April 2013 Sketchy Challenge
This page is also for Club CK - April Color Challenge
MEDIUM GREEN PALE YELLOW LIGHT GRAY
And for Club CK - Mar/April Issue Challenge #7
Create a LO with a larger photo, supported by smaller photos
Unscrew the whole lid and use it as a pen.
Draw vertical and horizontal lines to create the basic plaid pattern.
Allow to dry completely.
- cardstock - We R Memory Keepers and DCWV
- patterned paper - MME and American Crafts
- spray ink - Dylusion , lemon zest and cut grass
- "I Want To Be " - Jenni Bowlin RAK from Laurie
- flower and "Mr. Richardson" Basic Grey
- buttons, rhinestones - Michaels
- thread - RAK from Laurie
- punch - Martha Stewart
- markers - Slick Writer RAK from Laurie