I received this card from a french lovely girl I used to take care of named "CHLOE" . This is her 1st communion card. Knowing this girl for 10 years now is special. I had a chance to see and enjoy her 8 years of wonderful childhood memories. Parting our ways was heartbreaking but we keep in touch.
I used LCOM Sketch#20 to show case her card and Club CK May OLW Challenge (Connect my 2013 OLW "Grateful" to something that brings joy in my life. Little things that makes me smile.
try to use these extra bits from patterned paper
as part of my embellishment
- patterned paper - Crate Paper
- tags and pockets - Little Yellow Bicycle
- twines - Michaels
- stencils - TCW Hexagons
- extra bits of paper - Amy Tangerine , American Crafts
- hearts- Heidi Swapp inked with Memento
- kraft border - RAK from Gena
- ink - Tattered Angel, Glimmer Mist -almost black
- pens - Sharpie
- "always" - Heidi Swapp