Our final sketch for the month of November at Let's Get Sketchy created by Bev Code. Come along and share your take on the below sketch. To upload your project please click HERE.
Sketch by Bev Code
My fur-friend Lewis.
lines in the right top corner was created by the tip of ink spray,
moving the vertical line element to the right looks like a fun twist too
cute dog paw cut files from Silhouette store
adds fun in place of large circle
- patterned paper - Crate Paper Flea Market
- vellum - Recollection
- embellishments - Basic Grey
- ink spray - Tattered Angels, Glimmer Mist
- alphas - American Crafts, Silhouette
- adhesive - Be Creative Tape, Teresa Collins Xyron Mega Runner