And the wait is over! I finally got my copy of Scrapbook and Card Today Magazine Fall 2014 Issue, and I am honoured to be a part of it.
Below page can be found on page 65 and it’s inspired by Page Drafts Sketch #3.2 by The Nifty Pixel.
I am so thrilled about this publication, my first time at SCT! Yay! Photos were taken last year, 2014 Halloween. We had so much fun decorating and preparing our “Spooky Table”. My sweet friend Aiden (not my son, but his Mom said I can take part of her motherhood, LOL) helped me out to make the meat head. We used plastic skull and wrapped with
ham. The rest are cheesecream and
olive. Totally sensational! parma
- Cardstock: Recollection
- Patterned paper: My Minds Eye
- Letter/chipboard/foam stickers: American Crafts
- Die cut machine: Silhouette Cameo
- Die cutting files: bat branch, halloween circles, label
- Pen(s): Sharpie
- Adhesive: Be Creative Tape
- Other: Sketch by Page Draft
Thanks for dropping by!