I missed playing LGS Let's GetSketchy sketches, it's been a while. So when I saw their May Week 2 Team B sketch, I decided to give it another shot again.
I really love these pictures of Aiden and our four legged friend, Lewis. I can scrap these again and again. These two are inseparable. Lewis is trying to score a lick from Aiden's popsicle. And he did! So Aiden got another one at the end.
Really love the simplicity of the sketch and yet a lot of ideas to offer. I used distress stain for the background and add splatters for fun. Corners were made by the tip of spray ink cup, I used it as a pen to create the lines.
- cardstock - American Crafts
- patterned paper Echo Park
- distress stain - Tim Holtz
- spray ink - Dylusions, Heidi Swapp
- alphas - American Crafts, Doodlebug, Recollection
- star- Heidi Swapp
- flag- Basic Grey
- enamel dots - Recollection