Photo brings so much ideas and inspirations. The colors, shapes, elements , just beautiful!
Here is my attempt. I also used Sue Sykes sketch for Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine March Sketchy Challenge.
inspired by the colors and the pencil element
One thing I love this page is the use of rub-ons. These set of rub-ons been in my stash for a while and I am glad I had a great excuse to use them.
rub the pencil onto white cardstock first to be more visible
Come and join the fun at SSIB and get the chance to win these great goodies, MME enamel shapes.
To link your take please click HERE.
- patterned paper - Pebbles, EP
- cardstock, vellum - Recollection
- washi tape - Target
- rub-ons - Basic Grey
- alphas - Jenni Bowlin, American Crafts
- embroidery floss - Dollarama
- adhesive - Be Creative tape
- others - Seweasy, Silhouette cutting machine, EK Punch