Paper feathers are easy, fun and inexpensive to make. They can incorporate too in so many ways. Gift topper, wreath, embellishments for cards and scrapbook page bookmarks, and other fun projects.
Using LGS (Let’s GetSketchy) January Week 1 Sketch and color inspiration by Merry over at Scrappin Peeps(January Color Challenge – black, white and one color) , I used paper feathers as embellishment.
paper feathers – Silhouette cut file
I also did try to do it manually.
trace/draw feather image using page from old book
cut , fold/score in the middle
cut tiny fringe on both sides of feather
- patterned paper - MME, Authentique
- cardstock - Recollection
- doilies - Regency
- twine, flower (big yellow flower) - American Crafts
- stencil - TCW
- molding paste - Golden
- ink pad - Colorbox
- tag - from Tammy
- alphas - Recollection, Basic Grey
- washi tape - Recollection
- adhesive - Be Creative Tape
- others - white flower, from old gown dress, small yellow flower, from Heather Hein Silhouette electronic cutting machine