So before the big guy in a red suit down and stuck in the chimney, let me share one of my latest LO.
This page is for Scrappin Peeps December Inspired by Challenge#3. For this week challenge, I decided to issue a challenge to make a page inspired by a sketch from a certain blog/challenge. For this LO, I used Sue Sykes sketch from Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine,December Sketchy Challenge. This page is also inspired by “My Favorite Things” Blog Hop over at Child’s Play Challenge.
Spray ink is one of my favorite things. My page is not complete without it. I love misting, splatters or even doodling with it.
- patterned paper - Heidi Swapp
- cardstock - American Crafts
- chipboard - Heidi Swapp
- brad - K&Company
- molding paste - Golden
- stencil - Maya Road
- ink spray - Dylusions
- alpha - Forever in Time, Recollection
- ink pad - Colorbox
- pen - Sharpie
- adhesive - Be Creative Tape, Glossy Accents
- heart border punch - American Crafts
- others - sequins, thread, Silhouette machine