It's FALL!! Season of blessings, celebration of colors! Warm apple cider and camping trips. Thanksgiving and Halloween! But what I love the most is the beauty and the colors of this season. Just like SSIB's inspiration photo for this month, it's BEAUTIFUL!! Please see below image.
Love the colors from this photo and it inspired me to create a page for my parents using Authentique "Gathering Collection". I am not good at stitching but I had fun doing this page and still can't get over about "Trendy Triangles"!
My parents during their "WowoWillie" visit. It's a noontime show in the Philippines.
So please come and join the fun at SSIB, click HERE to participate and get a chance to win exciting prizes
- patterned paper - Authentique "Gathering Collection
- cardstock - DCWV
- embroidery thread - Michaels
- spray ink - Dylusion and Mister Hueys
- flair - American Crafts
- wood veneer - Michaels and Studio Calico
- alphas - Basic Grey
- pens - Staedtler
- ink pad - Tim Holtz distress ink'
- brad - MME
- frames - Heidi Swapp
- "love you" - Prima
- heart chipboard - Heidi Swapp