SSIB ScrapStuffz Inspired By Challenge , offer another great inspiration photo for us to work with. This month image screams SUMMER! Please see below image.
And today is my reveal! I really love this inspiration photo, love the scenery and the colors. Perfect for Rowan's photo at Dominican Republic, Summer 2012.
I used light patterned paper for my background so it's easy for me to play and manipulate the rest of the color. Layered 4 x 6 paper with stencil and splatter to matte the photo.
To mimic the sand, I inked abaca fiber and layered it with surgical gauze.
randomly pull it to obtain ruffled look
Cluster of flowers in blue and pink shades was inspired by the chair color. Adding twine, shells and beach glass complement each other.
painted, inked and embossed beach glasses
- patterned paper - Fancy Pants, MME (4x6)
- stencil - Heidi Swapp
- spray ink - Mister Huey's and Dylusion
- wood veneer, ribbon, pearls, shells,beach glass - Michael's
- twine - American Crafts
- ink pad - TPC
- metal decorative pins - Industrial Chic
- alphas - EK Succes and MME
- flowers - Recollection, others - from Laurie
- shell stamps - Studio G and We Are Memory Keeper
- embossing powder - Michael
- clear embossing stamp pad - Top Boss
- white pigment ink pad - Brilliance