Happy Summer Everyone! So bright and lovely. Everything is full of life and colors when its summer. Just like this week challenge at About A Girl (AAB) - Use Bold Colors and Patterns. Oh boy, this is a real challenge for me. I may use bold colors in my pages but bold patterns? Not really...I needed Mr. Mojo for this one.
This is an 8 x 8 page with black and white photo.
threaded beads through ribbons
altered white flowers using spray ink to turn into orange
- patterned paper - Colorbok, thanks Connie
- die cut frame - from Heather M, thanks!
- leaves - Filstar, Philippines
- ribbon, beads and flowers - Michaels
- spray ink - Dylusion, squeezed orange
- cardstock - DCWV
- pleated border - Bazzil
- "adorable" phrase - Prima